You’ve come to the right place to see what is on sale at local grocery stores found in the South East U.S. and how to coupon without the risk of paper cuts. I have compiled everything here for your one stop shop.
How to best shop at Kroger
- Sign up in store or online for a Kroger Plus Shopper’s Card.
- Visit Kroger.com or download the app to register your card and to be eligible to ‘clip’ digital coupons.
- Sales in a BOGO (buy one get one free) ring up as half price so you only need to purchase one to get the deal.
- Sales run Wednesday to Tuesday. Check the weekly circulars/ digital coupons before you shop!
How to best shop at Food Lion
- Sign up for a MVP Card in store or online.
- Download the Food Lion App or Visit the website to ‘clip’ coupons to your MVP Card
- Sign in to Shop and Earn to earn money for spending a certain amount in different departments.
- Check the weekly circulars/digital coupons before you shop!
- Sign Up for a VIC card in store or online
- Download the Harris Teeter App or visit the website to ‘clip’ coupons to the VIC card.
- Check the weekly ad/digital coupons before you shop!
ibotta is a rebate app that lets you earn money on things you purchase every day in one of three ways. Link your loyalty card (VIC, MV, Kroger Plus), make in app purchases or just take a picture of your receipt! They add new stores all of the time you can even get rebates for Walmart and Amazon now! Its so easy. All you have to do is find and add offers on products you like, go shopping at a participating store, take a photo of your receipt then get paid!
You can receive a $10 sign up bonus just use my offer code qlgfjjt.
Coupons.com is an app and a website. Easily link your cards and add store and manufacturer coupons. Sometimes you are lucky and there is a store sale and a manufacturer coupon and you can get things for really cheap!
3. Store Apps
I cannot express enough how easy it is to download the app for your favorite grocery store! You can clip coupons whenever you have free time and keep an eye on prices and sales. At the very least you should be doing this if you want to save money!